Basic Rope Access Set
As you might have guessed this basic set comes with the bare minimum you need as a rope technician. A harness and a chest ascender. Whether you're just starting out or have been hanging in the ropes for decades this combination is solid.
The Basic Set consists of:
Expert 3D Speed
The Expert 3D Speed is one of the lightest harnesses on the market today (2415 g) and one of the best according to Gravetiq. Its wide waist belt with 3D shaped padding allows you to work at heights with no issues. It has four gear loops with a load capacity of 5 kg and the option for bigger items (up to 35 kg) to be attached to the waist belt webbing. For industrial equipment, you can use the Porter attachment.
- Conforms with EN 361, EN 813, EN 358 and EN 1497
- Steel components are finished with E-coating for high corrosion resistance
- D-rings on the side can be stowed away by simply pushing them back
- Independently adjustable leg loops and shoulder straps
- Black and yellow: has reflective strips on the waist and shoulder for increased visibility when working in the dark.
- Black: does not have any reflective elements, and thus suitable for military, police and special forces covert operations
Lightweight chest ascender that can be used for ascent, rescue, and special rope maneuvers. The stainless steel toothed cam is has a higher resistance against corrosion making it workable even when your rope is dirty or frozen.
- Easy and fast manipulation
- Suitable for dynamic, low stretch (ø 8 – 13 mm) and static (ø 10 – 13 mm)
- Has a short descent feature trigger
- Conforms with EN 12841 and EN 567