The Ocun Thor Access is a lightweight full-body harness that is ideal for rope access, confined space, arborists, riggers or anyone who requires comfort without compromising performance.
Difference between 4Q and 2Q: the 4Q has quick buckles on the legs and the waist. The 2Q has quick buckles only on the legs and speed buckles on the waist.
- Lightest harness on the market
- Integrated chest ascender, ideal for rope access
- Four quick buckles – 2 on waist and 2 on legs, for quick donning and fastening.
- Easily interchangeable due to their 4-in-1 modular system. No need to replace the whole harness, just swap out the decommissioned part.
- Lightweight, breathable, non-absorbent padding thanks to their WeBee technology ensuring durable comfort
- Unique serial number on individual parts for precise safety management and PPE inspections
- Easy to clean and fully washable padding
- Chest ascender is integrated for better rope ascents. Locked in position with sewn-in-webbing behind the ascender for extra safety
- Front and rear arrest points are sewn loops, adding to lightness of the harness
- 4-in-1 modular system allows for custom-tailored solutions. Adapt to new requirements without having to replace the whole harness. Change waist, legs, chest V or top as needed and extend the use of your harness
- Two D rings on the side, that fold backwards to prevent snagging
- The quick release buckles on the waist and leg loops allow for fast harness donning
- Padding is tested for extreme temperatures and mechanical stress. The hexagonal structure creates a light weight and breathable padding that is also easy to clean
- Extra wide waist belt is available for even more comfort and extra support
- Four equipment loops with protective sheath for carrying tools
- Six slots for tool holders
|SIZE||M–L (cm)||L–XL (cm)|
Awesome harness! Fits really well.
Very light and breathable. Fits comfortably, but obviously doesn't have the padding of some heavier harnesses
Lightweight & comfortable - far better than the recent Petzl harnesses (especially the Astro, which is crap). Would recommend as a rope access work harness.
Definitely the most comfortable harness I've worn, doesn't chafe at all. Also very lightweight and a fair price.