Koala V1.2 – popular arborist harness
The Koala arborist harness is a lightweight, comfortable, robust and easy to adjust climbing harness, designed for maximum performance in trees.
Since 2015, the Koala harness is popular among arborists from all over the world. Courant’s recent developments make this arborist harness even more comfortable and functional. French manufacturer has improved its functionality with a secondary bridge & comfort, with additional leg padding.
Besides this, Courant Koala harness is now available in 3 sizes to fit each and every arborist.
Key features of Courant Koala Harness:
- the improved leg paddings provide comfort when climbing and working in the trees for extended periods
- the new size S (belt size from 62cm) fits smaller women and men
- the wear-resistant bridge, where the rope can be attached, is now even stronger and thicker, which significantly extends its service life
- a second (secondary) bridge is optionally available
- the bridge comes with a large aluminum front ring
- a chest harness, which will be available soon, can be attached to the extra loop on the back of the work harness
- the use of lightweight but durable materials guarantees maximum comfort
- perfect work positioning harness for felling trees
- ultra-lightweight: only 1.730 kg
- EN 358
- EN 813
- 3 different foam densities
- Good breath-ability and comfort that is both flexible and firm thanks to its thermo-regulated SmartFoam back plate
- Ergonomic, semi-rigid and padded thigh straps offering optimum comfort
- The KOALA harness is compatible with the Courant SK8 Seat
- Harness specially designed for tree climbing and pruning
- It is both comfortable and lightweight allowing easy movement in trees
- The 10 quick adjustments make the harness easily adjustable to all body types
- Two opening rings allow you to easily add or change the bridge or the other accessories
- The lateral attachment points are compact to allow easy opening of the lanyard connector
Carefully positioned and visible thanks to their fluorescent colors, the tool holders will carry all your arborist equipment.
- 6 tool holders, carabiners, lanyards, pulleys, knife...
- 2 tool holders beneath the thigh straps
- 4 chainsaw hooks
- 4 loops for carabiner
- Gear holder type Caritool or Lodge.
- 1 Molle-type hook for the first aid kit.
Available in 3 sizes
Size S :
- Belt : 60cm – 100cm
- Thigh : 5 cm – 85cm
- Weight : 1.5kg
- Reference : REL0HRSA
Size M/L :
- Belt : 75cm - 105cm
- Thigh : 60cm - 95cm
- Weight : 1.6kg
- Reference : REL0HRMLA
Size L/XL :
- Belt : 95m – 120cm
- Thigh : 70cm – 102cm
- Weight : 1.7 kg
- Reference : REL0HRXL
How to advise customers for a harness size?
Choose a fitting ideally with a t-shirt.
- if the user can adjust the harness by tightening the belt fully (or almost), it's the right size!
- If the harness is too loose despite a tight belt, choose the smaller size.
- If the backrest does not cover the stomach enough, choose the upper size.
- If necessary, refer to our table for the different sizes.
Video: Courant Koala Harness