The Komora 11.7mm rope
Courant has taken the DNA of the Kanopa 12.1mm arborist rope and let it mutate for a decade… to finally present to you their new 11.7mm Komora 16 strands rope! Its updated sheath gives it superior abrasion resistance. The Komora rope feeds very smoothly through all popular mechanical friction devices on the market.
Like the Kanopa, the core is constructed of X-Braid parallel core technology (long-lasting flexibility and guaranteed without core-sheath slippage). On top of this, it comes with a new slim eye splice and the Courant patented in-eye labelling which was already featured on the Japora & Ozora ropes.
Certification: CE EN1891-A
• Diameter: 11.7mm
• Materials: Polyamide / Polyester
• Seath construction: 16-strand polyester
• Core construction: X-Braid polyamide
• Static resistance: 3000daN
• Percentage of sheath mass: 68%
• Sheath slippage: 0%
• Elongation 50 / 150Kg: 2.5%
• Metric weight: 94gram
• Retraction: 2.7%
• Knottability K=1: 0.56