Komora 11.7mm rope
Updated case of this rope offers excellent abrasion resistance. Therefore, it runs smoother than ever through all common mechanical friction devices, which are available on the market.
Technology behind The Komora Rope
Like Kanopa, the Komora rope is made from X-Braid parallel core technology. This special technology will guarantee a long service life and prevents the rope from slipping inside the core-sheath.
- Diameter: 11.7mm
- Materials: Polyamide / Polyester
- Seath construction: 16-strand polyester
- Core construction: X-Braid polyamide
- Static resistance: 3000daN
- Percentage of sheath mass: 68%
- Sheath slippage: 0%
- Elongation 50 / 150Kg: 2.5%
- Metric weight: 94gram
- Retraction: 2.7%
- Knottability K=1: 0.56