This A-type static rope is ideal for destructive or occasional use.
- Tree felling
- Fire-fighting & Rescue services
- Work at height
This rope gives good value for money and provides good resistance to abrasion thanks to its sheath thickness: 47%.
• Good quality/price ratio
• Abrasion resistance.
- Certification: CE EN 1891 type A
- Diameter: 10.5 mm
- Mean breaking strength: 31 kN
- Resistance with figure-eight knot 21 kN
- Resistance with stitching: 24 kN
- Elongation 50/150 Kg: 3%
- Weight per metre: 75 gr
- Knotting quality: 1
- Sheath percentage: 47%
- Fall number: 15