A-type static rope
Truck from Courant is A-type static rope that is ideal for destructive or occasional use. The rope is specifically developed for rope access applications where (due to the nature of the work) it is highly likely that the rope will be taken out of service after the project has been completed.
Safety and efficiency first
When constructing this static rope, Courant focused on safety and efficiency instead of high performance. This rope gives good value for money and provides good resistance to abrasion thanks to its sheath thickness.
Courant Truck is ideal for tree felling, firefighting, rescue services and work at height.
Key Features of Courant Truck Rope
- Good quality/price ratio – static rope with great value for money
- Maximum efficiency
- Exciting color combinations
- Material / construction: 32-strand Polyamide sheath with parallel twisted polyamide core
- Static resistance: 32.5kN
- Resistance with figure of 8 knot: 23.5kN
- Mass per meter: 75gram
- Sheath percentage: 44%
- Sheath slippage: 0.2%
- Elongation 50/150Kg: 2.6%
- Knotability: 0.8
- Retraction with water: 2.5%
- Maximum lifespan: 10 years under normal working conditions
- Reference: MM600+++++++