The semi-static rope with the latest innovations
Courant Ultima 11mm has the latest innovations as the rope was developed using X-Braid technology and Meetic technology. Thanks to Meetic technology, the semi-static rope was developed without UV treatment. In order to preserve true flexibility over time, no glue is used. The core and sheath remain attached in case of cut or tear thanks to veritable fusion between them.
Extreme safety and flexibility
X-Braid and Meetic technology gives the rope the best features:
- Extreme safety thanks to the fusion between core and sheath
- Increased static effect.
- Reduces the force of impact in case of a fall.
- Great flexibility
Ideal for work at height
The semi-static rope Ultima from Courant is ideal for work at height. It is suitable for rope access, arborists, speleologists, rescue services, and acrobatic work technicians who like quality and durable ropes. The rope is available in highly visible color combinations.
Technical specifications of Courant Ultima 11mm
- Material & construction: 32-strand Polyamide sheath with X-Braid Polyamide core
- Static resistance: 32kN
- Resistance with stitched eye: 24kN
- Mass per meter: 73gram
- Sheath percentage: 39%
- Sheath slippage: 0%
- Elongation 50/150Kg: 3.5%
- Knotability: 0.99
- Retraction with water: 3.6%
- Maximum lifespan: 10 years under normal working conditions