The Expert Set
Everything that you need and more for working at height. You got your harness, chest ascender and a seat to make those long hours on the ropes just a bit more comfortable.
The Expert Set consists of:
Expert 3D Speed
The Expert 3D Speed is one of the lightest harnesses on the market today (2415 g) and one of the best according to Graviteq. Its wide waist belt with 3D shaped padding allows you to work at heights with no issues. It has four gear loops with a load capacity of 5 kg and the option for bigger items (up to 35 kg) to be attached to the waist belt webbing. For industrial equipment, you can use the Porter attachment.
- Conforms with EN 361, EN 813, EN 358 and EN 1497
- Steel components are finished with E-coating for high corrosion resistance
- D-rings on the side can be stowed away by simply pushing them back
- Independently adjustable leg loops and shoulder straps
- Black and yellow: has reflective strips on the waist and shoulder for increased visibility when working in the dark.
- Black: does not have any reflective elements, and thus suitable for military, police and special forces covert operations
Lightweight chest ascender that can be used for ascent, rescue, and special rope maneuvres. The stainless steel toothed cam is has a higher resistance against corrosion making it workable even when your rope is dirty or frozen.
- Easy and fast manipulation
- Suitable for dynamic, low stretch (ø 8 – 13 mm) and static (ø 10 – 13 mm)
- Has a short descent feature trigger
- Conforms with EN 12841 and EN 567
Work positioning seat that provides comfort while working at height. Easy attachable and adjustable thanks to the Rock and Lock buckles.
- Three metal D-rings for gear that hold 50kg each
- Stabile workstation thanks to the wide sitting area
- Aluminium padding so no deformation