EXPERT III SPEED
Fully adjustable harness (2450g) with padded waist belt, leg loops and shoulder straps for work positioning, fall arrest and work restraint situations.
Working at heights harness that can be adjusted to a sit harness thanks to the removable shoulder straps. Compatible with any chest ascender but works best with Cam Clean. The chest ascender fixation point connected by an Ozone triple-lock carabiner is protected by a plastic cover to increase the durability of the webbing. The slightly off-centre position making ascending a breeze as it clears from the central D-ring.
- Conforms with EN 361, EN 813, EN 358 and EN 1497
- Two braided gear loops with a load capacity of 5 kg each
- Additional items (up to 35 kg) can be attached to the waist belt webbing
- D-rings on the side can be stowed away by simply pushing them back
- Independently adjustable leg loops and shoulder straps
- Speed buckles for fast donning
- Identification and methodical label
- Suitable for backpacks as the rear attachment point is flat
- Steel components are finished with E-coating for high corrosion resistance
- Black and yellow: yellow lining for a touch of colour
- Black: suitable for military, police and special forces covert operations or vampires
- EN 361: “A” marked attachment points on front and back for fall arrest
- EN 813: Attachment point for descender on the front
- EN 358: Two side attachment points for work positioning
- EN 1497: Confined space rescue points on the shoulder
Looking for top-tier version of this harness? Try the Expert 3D Speed with extra waist buckles, more padding, reflective details and more.