VERSATILE AND MULTIFUNCTIONAL
• Adjustable to wooden poles, composite poles and trees of any diameter between 70–330 mm (2.5–13’’)
• Adjustable to any shoe size between European 37–47 (UK 4.5–12.5)
COMPACT AND DURABLE
• Dimensions in portable position: length 49 cm, width 22 cm, height 12–16 cm
• Weight: 3.9 kg /shoe
• Materials: steel, aluminum, composite, synthetic fibre
• 12 month warranty for failures due to defective materials and manufacturing defects
• Thanks to GENETTA LONGEVITY SERVICE the shoe has endless lifetime when inspected at factory repair and fixed with original Genetta spare parts.
SWIFTLY TO USE
• Quick-release lock system for changing from transport mode to use and back
• Last used pole diameter is stored
• User manual available in English, Finnish and Swedish
• Only trained professionals are allowed to use Genetta pole climbing shoes.
• Using appropriate fall protection equipment and personal protective equipment, provided by law, is obligatory when
• The shoe must be checked every 12 months by a designated inspector.
• Do not use a defective product. In case of malfunction, contact the retailer.
• Right to changes reserved.