The Ocun Thor 0Q is a lightweight full-body harness for working at height. Ocun Thor Harness is ideal for rope access, confined space, arborists, riggers or anyone who requires comfort without compromising performance.
How is Ocun Thor Harness 0Q different from 4Q and 2Q?
Ocun Thor Access 4Q has quick buckles on the legs and the waist. Ocun Thor Access 2Q has quick buckles only on the legs and speed buckles on the waist. The 0Q has speed buckles on the legs and the waist.
Features of harness:
- It is the lightest full body harness on the market.
- Due to 4-in-1 modular system the harness is easily interchangeable. No need to replace the whole harness, just swap out the decommissioned part.
- Lightweight, breathable, non-absorbent padding thanks to their WeBee technology ensuring durable comfort
- Unique serial number on individual parts for precise safety management and PPE inspections
- Easy to clean and fully washable padding
- Chest ascender is integrated for better rope ascents. Locked in position with sewn-in-webbing behind the ascender for extra safety
- Front and rear arrest points are sewn loops, adding to lightness of the harness
- 4-in-1 modular system allows for custom-tailored solutions. Adapt to new requirements without having to replace the whole harness. Change waist, legs, chest V or top as needed and extend the use of your harness
Make your work at height more comfortable:
- Two D rings on the side, that fold backwards to prevent snagging
- The quick release buckles on the waist and leg loops allow for fast harness donning
- Padding is tested for extreme temperatures and mechanical stress. The hexagonal structure creates a light weight and breathable padding that is also easy to clean
- Extra wide waist belt is available for even more comfort and extra support
- Four equipment loops with protective sheath for carrying tools
- Six slots for tool holders
|SIZE||M–L (cm)||L–XL (cm)|