The Pro Set
The ultimate rope access kit for working at heights with a harness, a chest ascender, a seat and a helmet. All the best rope access equipment from Singing Rock. Just add some cow’s tails which you can find here and you are all set.
The Pro set consists out:
Singing Rock Expert 3D Speed harness
- Singing Rock Cam Clean
- Singing Rock Franklin
- Singing Rock Flash Aero
Expert 3D Speed – Full body harness for Rope Access
Singing Rock Expert 3D Speed is one of the lightest harnesses on the market today (2415 g) and one of the best according to Graviteq. Its wide waist belt with 3D shaped padding allows you to work at heights with no issues. It has four gear loops with a load capacity of 5 kg and the option for bigger items (up to 35 kg) to be attached to the waist belt webbing. For industrial equipment, you can use the Porter attachment.
Quick overview of Expert 3D Speed:
- Conforms with EN 361, EN 813, EN 358 and EN 1497
- Steel components are finished with E-coating for high corrosion resistance
- D-rings on the side can be stowed away by simply pushing them back
- Independently adjustable leg loops and shoulder straps
Expert 3D Speed Harness is available in:
- Black and yellow: has reflective strips on the waist and shoulder for increased visibility when working in the dark.
- Black: does not have any reflective elements, and thus suitable for military, police and special forces covert operations
Chest ascender Cam clean
Lightweight chest ascender that can be used for ascent, rescue, and special rope maneuvres. The stainless steel toothed cam is has a higher resistance against corrosion making it workable even when your rope is dirty or frozen.
Quick overview of Cam clean:
- Easy and fast manipulation
- Suitable for dynamic,D low stretch (ø 8 – 13 mm) and static (ø 10 – 13 mm)
- Has a short descent feature trigger
- Conforms with EN 12841 and EN 567
Rope Access Work Seat Franklin
Work positioning seat that provides comfort while working at height. Easy attachable and adjustable thanks to the Rock and Lock buckles.
- Three metal D-rings for gear that hold 50kg each
- Stabile workstation thanks to the wide sitting area
- Aluminium padding so no deformation
Helmet Flash Aero
The last item in this rope access kit is Flash Aero - well-ventilated protective helmet for abseilers, rope access technicians and arborist who work in high temperatures or are highly physical at work.
Quick overview of Flash Aero:
- Conforms with EN 397 and EN 12492
- Protects its user against falling objects
- The strap has a 50 kg load capacity, preventing it from falling off in case of a fall.