The ideal set for hard core sport climbers working on overhanging routes. Six full size hot forged durable COLT 17 CM quickdraws at a reduced price.
- hot-forged I-beam construction makes the biners very light and still extremely strong with 11 kN open gate rating
- top straight carabiner equipped with the Keylock system and a special shaped grooves which facilitates clipping and cleaning the bolts
- durable easy-to-grab vari-width 16/25 mm polyamide webbing
- 17 cm length of the webbing reduces the rope friction in the carabiners when climbing overhanging routes
- bottom bent carabiner with the Keylock system for smooth clipping and unclipping the rope
- bottom bent carabiner equipped with a rubber fix to hold the carabiner in the correct position and to facilitate clipping the rope
- each carabiner is individually tested for the strength 10 kN
Weight: 105 g (3.7 oz)
Material: light alloy, polyamide
Strength: sling: 22 kN, carabiners: 26-8-11 kN
Width: sling: variable 16/25 mm
Length: sling: 17 cm (6.7 in)
Gate opening (d): 21 mm
Meet COLT, full-size hot-forged all-round carabiner with solid gate...
1019 EN 566 EN 12275
I have to say that I was very impressed with my new set of six 'Singing Rock Colt', 17cm quick-draws. They were way lighter than I anticipated for solid gates, it's hard to believe after my 41 years of rock-climbing how light they've become. They are nice and sturdy and the gates spring back firmly. The webbing is nice and firm for reaching out for clips and the overall design of the quick-draws is very streamline and if you are into trendy colour schemes whilst out climbing then the gold, grey and white combo will outshine anyone's gear. I'm a very happy-chappy customer.