All-round harness specially designed to fit the female body
- specially shaped waist belt and a longer belay loop to fit women‘s physique
- 3 patented Rock&Lock buckles made of stainless steel to increase corrosion resistance
- thanks to the 16 mm Rock&Lock buckles on the leg loops it is possible to put the harness on without having to take your skis or crampons off
- for both the leg loops and the waist belt the variable width webbing is used - this ergonomic construction combines maximum comfort and low weight
- new webbing is more durable, works better in our R&L buckle and makes tightening smoother
- padded waist belt and the leg loops are made from EVA foam and breathable PES fabric with high abrasion resistance
- fixed bridge between the leg loops provides greater safety in a case of incorrect tie-in
- 4 ergonomic braided gear loops are shaped to facilitate handling and to provide enough space for your climbing gear
- rear haul loop with a load capacity of 30 kg
- color 12 mm belay loop for proper tie-in/attachment point, strength 15 kN
- BMI adjusting system ensures the perfect fit when changing layers or weight
- graceful design for women´s climbing
Weight: 376 g [size M] (± 15 g) • 13.3 oz (± 0.5 oz)
Size: XS, S, M, L, XL
How to put on climbing harness correctly.
Rock and Lock patented smart buckle.
New technological solutions. • Let´s rock!
|A (cm)||60 - 70||65 - 75||70 - 80||75 - 85||80 - 90|
|A (in)||23.5 - 27.5||25.5 - 29.5||27.5 - 31.5||29.5 - 33.5||31.5 - 35.5|
|B (cm)||45 - 50||50 - 55||55 -60||60 - 65||65 - 70|
|B (in)||17.5 - 19.5||19.5 - 21.5||21.5 - 23.5||23.5 - 25.5||25.5 - 27.5|
1019 EN 12277