Seamaster 3D stainless steel
Seamaster 3D from Singing Rock is completely adjustable work positioning harness for rope access. The harness is specially developed for workers at offshore oil platforms and can be worn for work positioning and in work restrain situations.
The padded wide waist belt, shoulder straps and leg loops make this work positioning harness extremely comfortable to wear when working at heights and hanging in the harness. The harness features multiple gear loops which allows for easy attachment of objects up to 5 kg with multiple gear loops. Heavier items up to 35 kg can be connected to the waist belt.
Putting on the harness is extremely quick and easy due to a special combination of different buckles.
- Perfect harness for offshore operations thanks to the stainless steel construction.
- Padded waist belt, shoulder straps and leg loops.
- The wide waist belt guarantees maximum comfort when wearing the work harness at height.
- Comfortable for long usage thanks to the specially designed shoulder straps with narrowed cushioning and mesh around the neck.
- Extra safety with increased visibility while working in the dark is enhanced by reflective print on the waist belt.
- Objects up to 5 kg can be attached to one of the three braided gear loops.
- Attachment point for objects up to 35 kg on the waist belt’s webbing.
- Better gear orientation thanks to extra loops which allow the attachment of additional objects up to 5 kg.
- The work harness can be quickly and fluently adjusted to fit the user’s body through the combination of standard and SPEED buckles.
- Thanks to the specially designed central loop, it is comfortable to wear even when hanging in the harness for extended periods.
- The CAM CLEAN ascender can easily be attached in a vertical position by means of a sewn strap between the lower front attachment point and the front tie-in point.
- EN 358: Work positioning system provided by the side attachment points according to regulation EN 358.
- EN361: Fall-arrest system provided by the front attachment point according to regulation EN 361
- EN 813: Front lower attachment point for descender placement or work positioning according to regulation EN 813.
- CE 1019
|Color||black with red|
|Weight||1870 g • 66 oz [size M/L] (±15 g • 0.5 oz)|
|Size||S, M/L, XL|