Lightweight chest ascender that can be used for ascent, rescue and special rope manoeuvres.
Singing Rock Cam Clean is an easy to use chest ascender that can be quickly manipulated for rope ascents. The lower hole is angled to keep the chest ascender flat against a harness while the upper hole keeps it in the correct position.
The toothed cam is made of stainless steel for better resistance against corrosion under any conditions, including frozen or dirty ropes.
Features of chest ascender
- Easy and fast manipulation
- Suitable for dynamic ropes, low stretch ropes (ø 8 – 13 mm) and static ropes (ø 10 – 13 mm)
- Has a short descent feature trigger
- Works best with Expert 3D Speed harness
- EN 12841 type B: static rope with ø 10 – 13 mm
- EN 567: rope with ø 8 – 13 mm
- Colour: black matt
- Weight: 125 g
- Material: body - light alloy, cam - stainless steel, trigger – plastic
- diameter of rope:13 mm
Fixation of the Cam Clean chest ascender (older design) on Expert work harnesses.
Download instruction of use for chest ascender Singing Rock Cam Clean.
- instructions of use PDF - 1,3 MB
I've setup the Sing Rock Cam Clean as a knee ascender. Easy to use and setup.