Full-size hot-forged quickdraw carabiner with solid gate. This real all-round biner is engineered to be equally used for both sport and trad climbing.
- hot-forged I-beam construction makes the biner very light and still extremely strong with 11 kN gate open rating
- the overall shape and gate position designed to provide large opening and large basket area
- angled snag free Keylock nose for smooth clipping and cleaning the bolts
- shaped grooves on the straight gate facilitate clipping and unclipping
- large rope bearing radius reduces the wear of rope
- each carabiner is individually tested for the strength 10 kN
- ideal for anchoring, belaying or for your own quickdraw customization
- available also with the bent gate (K0110EE00)
Color: grey matt
Weight: 42 g (1.48 oz)
Material: light alloy
Strength major axis: 26 kN
Strength minor axis: 8 kN
Strength open gate: 11 kN
Gate opening (d): 21 mm
Easy action on this kit, lightweight and so far so good. Yet to use under full load thankfully.
I received my carabiner very quickly after ordering online. I was extremely happy with the quality and build of the carabiner. Strong design and solid clip giving me confidence it will hold up throughout its use.