IKAR ASS-1 Cantilever Arm (2 parts)
Designed with an integrated, easy to set fall brake system and the ability to mount mechanical devices as winches and retractable fall arresters, IKAR davits provide the customer with peace of mind for years to come.
IKAR ASS-1 CANTILEVER ARM / X4005XX00
Cantilever arm with permanent angle of 49° is developed for stationary use in safety and rescue cases for two persons, as well as for lifting and lowering loads.
- built-in 3 pulleys redirect wire ropes from the winch and SRL to a confined space entry (PLW winch and HRA arresters are sold separately)
- cantilever arm is made of high quality V4A stainless steel
- suitable for fast relocation from one sleeve to another thanks to foldable design of 2 detachable parts - upper davit and lower mast
- additional attachment point provides a possibility of attaching an SRL or fall absorber with lanyard to secure a cantilever arm operator or assistant
- suitable for two persons with load capacity of 300 kg
Height: 2.01 m
Reach: 0.74 m
Weight: 28.7 kg
CE 0299 • EN 795 Type B • CEN/TS 16415