ASS-1 CANTILEVER ARM
A cantilever arm for Ikar Davit System with permanent angle of 49° is developed for stationary use in safety and rescue cases for two persons, as well as for lifting and lowering loads.
Davit arm's features
- built-in 3 pulleys redirect wire ropes from the winch and SRL to a confined space entry (PLW winch and HRA fall arresters are sold separately)
- the cantilever davit arm is made of high quality V4A stainless steel
- suitable for fast relocation from one sleeve to another thanks to foldable design of 2 detachable parts – upper davit and lower mast
- additional attachment point provides a possibility of attaching an SRL or fall absorber with lanyard to secure a cantilever arm operator or assistant
- suitable for two persons with load capacity of 300 kg
Download instruction of use and instruction for davit arm system assemble.