Lightweight tether for leashless climbing, attaches ice tools to the harness.
- prevents lost or fall of ice axes
- two mini screw lock carabiners can be attached to the tool's spike or head
- V-shaped elastic webbing is short enough for tangle-free handling and may
be stretched for maximum reach
- length of the lanyards can be extended from 64 up to 136 cm (incl. carabiners) and so allows free movements
- ends of the lanyards are colour demarked for better orientation
- strength 300 kg allows resting
- suitable for ice climbing as well as glacier walking
WARNING! Do not use as a fall absorber! Do not use as a belay stance lanyard!
Weight: 90 g (3.3 oz)
Material: 35% PAD, 5% elastic fiber, 60% light alloy
Strength: 300 kg
Length: 80 - 135 cm (incl. carabiners)
Gate opening (d): 12 mm
Perfect product, perfect company with great, fair prices and great service. Delivery was incredibly quick.