Six super versatile quickdraws with a snag free Keylock carabiner on the top and a smooth-clipping wire carabiner on the bottom, an advantageous price pack.
- COLT MIX 16 combines smooth clippability and wiregate functionality
- wire gate eliminates gate flutter and freezing up in winter conditions
- hot-forged I-beam construction makes the biners very light and still extremely strong with 11 kN gate open rating
- durable 16 mm polyamide webbing
- top straight carabiner equipped with the Keylock system and special shaped grooves which facilitate clipping and cleaning the bolts
- bottom wire carabiner equipped with a rubber O-ring to hold the carabiner in the correct position and to facilitate clipping the rope
- each carabiner is individually tested for the strength 10 kN
Weight: 93 g (3.28 oz)
Material: light alloy, polyamide
Strength: sling: 22 kN, carabiners: 26-8-11 kN
Width: sling: 16 mm
Length: sling: 11 cm (4.3 in)
Gate opening (d): 21/22 mm
Meet COLT, full-size hot-forged all-round carabiner with solid gate...
1019, EN 566, EN 12275,