Singing Rock EXPERT 3D STANDARD (Ref: W0078D*)
EXPERT 3D standard / W0078DR
EXPERT 3D standard / W0078DB - black version
DOES NOT COME WITH CHEST ASCENDER. ORDER THE CAM CLEAN SEPERATELY IF NEEDED.
Fully adjustable harness for rope access with a padded wide waist belt, leg loops and shoulder straps. Suitable also for work positioning, fall arrest and work restraint situations. The variant of the EXPERT 3D harness with easy-lock buckles.
- shoulder straps can be totally removed and the harness can be used as a sit harness only
- super comfortable wide waist belt padding provides maximum comfort when working at height
- strength webbing on the waist belt is stitched in the way that at normal working situation the body weight is absorbed by the padding only
- reflective strap and printing on the waist belt and a reflective strap on the shoulder padding increase the visibility in dark working conditions (the black version of the harness is not equipped with the reflective elements)
- anatomic leg loops and waist belt are covered with strong PES fabric providing high abrasion resistance
- standard easy-lock buckles enable smooth adjustment
- OXY triple lock carabiner used for connection of shoulder straps to the main point to increase the space for chest ascender attachment
- chest ascender smart fixation system with a plastic cover on the OXY carabiner increasing the durability of the webbing (works best with CAM CLEAN)
- shoulders straps and leg loops are independently adjustable
- narrowed padding and webbing on the shoulder straps in a neck area enhance comfortable work
- front and back attachment points for fall arrest according to EN 361 marked with additional “A“ marking
- flat rear attachment point does not bear on users back when carrying backpack or breathing apparatus
- front lower attachment point for descender placement or work positioning according to EN 813
- 2 side attachment points for work positioning according to EN 358
- all steel components finished with E-coating for higher corrosion resistance
- 4 ergonomic braided gear loops with a bearing capacity of 5 kg
- heavier items up to 35 kg can be attached to the webbing on the waist belt
- additional loops on the waist belt and leg loops with a bearing capacity of 5 kg offer additional space for the gear and better gear organization
- wide elastic band at left shoulder strap for the gear attachment (e.g. transmitter)
- slots at the waist belt for PORTER tool holder to carry your industrial tools
- shoulder attachment points for confined space rescue according to EN 1497
- identification and methodical label
|Color||black with yellow, black|
|Weight||Weight: 2110 g [size M/L] (± 15 g) • 74.43 oz (± 0.5 oz)|
|Size||S, M/L, XL|
|Max. rated load||150 kg|
EN 358 EN 361 EN 813E N 1497 1019
instructions of usePDF - 1,1 MB
inspection cardPDF - 0,2 MB
technical parametersPDF - 2,2 MB
I love the harness. It is the perfect size, it is comfy, especially the back pad and it is manually adjustable if wished. The only negative point is that after a few weeks it already showed signs of wear on the back of one of my foot loops. The yellow webbing already loosened a good bit of roughly 10cm in length.
But due to absolutely professional and kind costumer service, I got my favourite harness replaced with a brand new one together with an apology.
Thanks so much for your review. The Singing Rock Expert 3D is one of our favourites harnesses too! Especially the back pad, so comfy.
However, I'm sorry to hear that the harness is already showing signs of wear. Could you send some photos of your harness to firstname.lastname@example.org? We will have a look into it and see what we can do for you!
Team Verx Australia