Hot-forged light alloy oval carabiner designed to be used especially with pulleys, ascenders and descenders.
- triple action gate lock
- rough notches on the locking sleeve for easy manipulation
- angled snag free Keylock nose for smooth clipping and unclipping
- hot-forged I-beam construction makes the carabiner extremely strong, stiff and light
- almost oval shape makes the carabiner easy to turn around in device´s attachment points, anchors or slings
- thanks to the oval shape, pulleys attached are loaded symmetrically
- large rope bearing area for better rope glide and reduced wear of the carabiner
- each carabiner is individually tested for a strength of 10 kN
- unique production number
- available also with a removable captive bar
Color: gold, black
Weight: 81 g • 2.86 oz
Material: light alloy (anodized)
Strength major axis: 26 kN
Strength minor axis: 8 kN
Strength open gate: 7 kN
Gate opening (d): 21 mm
Awesome biners. I normally go for Petzl OK Triact's and thought I would give these ago for my descenders/backups & pulleys. These are just as good at a much better price point. Fast shipping from VerxAustralia.
I needed my carabiner urgently for work and the Item was exactly as described and delivered within days during the Christmas and New Year period which was impressive.
Awesome help and service and the quickest postage ever
Easy to use.
A great buy.