Hot-forged light alloy oval carabiner designed to be used especially with pulleys, ascenders and descenders.
- triple action gate lock
- rough notches on the locking sleeve for easy manipulation
- angled snag free Keylock nose for smooth clipping and unclipping
- hot-forged I-beam construction makes the carabiner extremely strong, stiff and light
- almost oval shape makes the carabiner easy to turn around in device´s attachment points, anchors or slings
- thanks to the oval shape, pulleys attached are loaded symmetrically
- large rope bearing area for better rope glide and reduced wear of the carabiner
- each carabiner is individually tested for a strength of 10 kN
- unique production number
- available also with a removable captive bar
Color: gold, black
Weight: 81 g • 2.86 oz
Material: light alloy (anodized)
Strength major axis: 26 kN
Strength minor axis: 8 kN
Strength open gate: 7 kN
Gate opening (d): 21 mm
Easy to use.
A great buy.