Roof Climbing Harness
Lightweight and fully adjustable full body harness with Motion System that gives the user freedom of movement without restrictions of working rope or fall arrest system. This roof work safety harness is most suitable for work on roofs and other inclined areas.
The unique Motion System of Singing Rock ensures precise positioning and maximum moving comfort during work. The red D-ring can be used as a fall arrest attachment point as it acts as an extension of the mobile bridge.
The D-ring is also placed lower than usual so the user is able to work without any restrictions while still being protected against any fall possibilities. The 3D waist belt is equipped with an additional tool holder belt (bearing capacity of each attachment point is 10 kg) that can be used for carabiners or to draw different loops through it.
Features of Singing Rock Roof Master
- Conforms with EN 358, EN 361 and EN 813
- Two gear loops on the waist belt with a bearing capacity of 5 kg
- Neoprene pocket for small objects on the right leg loop
- Waist belt has reflective printing for increased visibility
- Adjustable leg loops that are connected to the waist belt
- Easy donning thanks to the two buckles on the waist belt (standard on the right, speed on the left)
- EN 813: Red D-ring can be used as an attachment point for descender as it functions as an extension of the mobile bridge
- EN 358: Two side textile loops with red sewing for work positioning. Can be used for two carabiners at most.
- EN 361: “A” marked attachment points on front and back for fall arrest.
Related Video: Singing Rock Roof Master