Singing Rock Tandem pulley is a double pulley for Tyrolean traverses and zip-lines with two stainless steel sheaves. Each sheave is equipped with a pair of sealed ball bearings for great durability.
Pulley comes with unique production number.
- hard aluminium alloy body is black anodized and protects the sheaves from damage
- large attachment point can accommodate up to three carabiners
- second attachment point for a back-up carabiner or tackle systems building
- two sheaves prevent from twisting, thus providing a smooth and more stable ride
- intended mainly for moving on a zip wire (Tyrolean traverse)
- suitable also for rescue, work and other activities at height
- for use with static ropes and dynamic ropes or with steel cables
- CE 1019
- EN 12278
- Color: black
- Weight: 290 g • 10.2 oz
- Material: side plates - al. alloy, sheaves and axles - stainless steel, bearings - steel
- Strength: 25 kN
- Max. diameter of rope: textile rope 13 mm, steel cable 12 mm
- Bearing: sealed ball bearings
Great pulley, made a flying fox for my grand kids , they love it
I ordered a tandem pulley and received it promptly in good condition, quicker than expected. I was very happy to open the parcel to find exactly what i had ordered.