This fully adjustable full body harness is intended for rope courses and adventure parks. Its waist belt and the leg loops without the padding enables to adapt the harness individually to every person.
Its special construction ensures long-time activity and efficiency and guarantee easy releasing and fastening even when dirty and tough webbing.
- waist belt, shoulder straps and the leg loops are easily adjustable thanks to easy-lock buckles system
- red webbing strap stitched into the buckles allows a simple handling
- waist belt webbing is in red colour as well and allows thus an easier orientation in the harness
- red loop for left leg helps to put the harness on
- dorsal plastic plate is marked with different colours according to the size of the harness: S size in yellow colour and UNI size in red colour
- all steel components have a special surface treatment and are finished with E-coating technology in order to protect them from corrosion
- EN 12277 type C: front attachment point for belaying and rappelling
- EN 361: rear steel D-ring with a bearing capacity of 15 kN
Weight: 1050 g [UNI size] (5 g) • 37 (0.5 oz)
Size: S (110 – 150 cm), UNI (150 – 200 cm)
How to put on working full body harness correctly.
|C (cm)||150 - 200||110 - 150|
|C (in)||59 - 78||43 - 59|