Fully adjustable work positioning and fall arrest harness for specialized work. Singing Rock Technic harness is designed for use with heavy technical equipment with slots being designed specifically to safely secure these tools.
- Singing Rock Technic conforms to EN 361, EN 358 and EN 813
- Easy lock buckles can be easily adjusted to the user's body
- D-rings on the side can be stowed away by simply pushing them back
- Two braided gear loops with a bearing capacity of 10 kg
- Identification and methodical label
- Can be equipped with removable shoulder PADDING designed for Technic Harness
- EN 361: “A” marked attachment points on front and back for fall arrest
- EN 358: Two side attachment points for work positioning
- EN 813: Attachment point for descender on the front
Specifications of Technic
- 1620 g standard • 2450 g steel speed [size M/L] (± 15 g)
- 14 oz standard • 86.42 oz steel speed [size M/L] (± 0.5 oz)
Size: S, M/L, XL
How to put on working full body harness correctly.