Fully adjustable work positioning and fall arrest harness for specialized work. The harness is designed for use with heavy technical equipment with slots being designed specifically to safely secure these tools.
- Conforms to EN 361, EN 358 and EN 813
- Easy lock buckles can be easily adjusted to the user's body
- D-rings on the side can be stowed away by simply pushing them back
- Two braided gear loops with a bearing capacity of 10 kg
- Identification and methodical label
- EN 361: “A” marked attachment points on front and back for fall arrest
- EN 358: Two side attachment points for work positioning
- EN 813: Attachment point for descender on the front
Weight: 1620 g standard • 2450 g steel speed [size M/L] (± 15 g)
57.14 oz standard • 86.42 oz steel speed [size M/L] (± 0.5 oz)
Size: S, M/L, XL
How to put on working full body harness correctly.