Pulley Extra from Singing Rock is perfect for those who need great hauling efficiency, durability and light weight.
This large lightweight and durable single pulley is suitable for hauling systems and for industrial use. Each Singing Rock Pulley extra is marked with unique production number.
- can be used with both static and dynamic textile ropes
- great efficiency 94% provided by sealed ball bearing and large diameter of the sheave
- designed and optimized for use with a Prusik friction knot or any clamps
- top attachment point accepts up to three carabiners
- formed side plates provides protection of rope against contact with a surrounding
- fixed-by-forging sheave and anti-dust cover of ball bearing provides great lifespan
- side plate holes enable cleaning of the ball-bearing surrounding
- CE 1019
- EN 12278
- Weight:257 g (9.1 oz)
- Material:sheave and side plates - aluminum alloy, bearing - steel, axle - stainless steel
- Strength:32 kN
- diameter of rope:13 mm
- Bearing:sealed ball
- Working load:2 x 3 kN
Very smooth ball bearing pulley!
Great value for money. The quality is A1. Speedy delivery.