The Ocun Thor Access is a lightweight full-body harness that is ideal for rope access, confined space, arborists, riggers or anyone who requires comfort without compromising performance.
Difference between 4Q, 2Q and 0Q: the 4Q has quick buckles on the legs and the waist. The 2Q has quick buckles only on the legs and speed buckles on the waist. The 0Q has speed buckles on the waist and legs.
- Lightest harness on the market
- Integrated chest ascender, ideal for rope access
- Four quick buckles – 2 on waist and 2 on legs, for quick donning and fastening.
- Easily interchangeable due to their 4-in-1 modular system. No need to replace the whole harness, just swap out the decommissioned part.
- Lightweight, breathable, non-absorbent padding thanks to their WeBee technology ensuring durable comfort
- Unique serial number on individual parts for precise safety management and PPE inspections
- Easy to clean and fully washable padding
- Chest ascender is integrated for better rope ascents. Locked in position with sewn-in-webbing behind the ascender for extra safety
- Front and rear arrest points are sewn loops, adding to lightness of the harness
- 4-in-1 modular system allows for custom-tailored solutions. Adapt to new requirements without having to replace the whole harness. Change waist, legs, chest V or top as needed and extend the use of your harness
- Two D rings on the side, that fold backwards to prevent snagging
- The quick-release buckles allow for fast harness donning
- Padding is tested for extreme temperatures and mechanical stress. The hexagonal structure creates a lightweight and breathable padding that is also easy to clean
- Extra-wide waist belt is available for even more comfort and extra support
- Four equipment loops with protective sheath for carrying tools
- Six slots for tool holders
|SIZE||M–L (cm)||L–XL (cm)|
See a quick review of the Thor Access from Rope Access & Rescue here.